Every Minute Counts Team Building Event
How many times have you said, “This will only take a minute?” Well, in this event, it better be true because that’s all the time teams have to complete the challenges they come across!
As participants arrive, they are handed a colored bandanna and asked to find their team table and meet their teammates. Once assembled, the emcee welcomes the group and leads the teams through a quick and fun exercise that has each team choosing a team captain.
Teams rotate through a series of challenge stations where they attempt to score the highest in minute-long challenges that may include:
- Transporting a ping pong ball across an extended tape measure into shot glasses placed at varying distances
- Bouncing a pencil into a pint glass by bouncing the eraser on the table
- Getting a certain number of gumballs to come to a rest on a designated spot on a tennis racquet held between the legs
- Stacking three golf balls one on top of the other
- Logging steps on a pedometer strapped to their arm by simply running in place
- Walking from Point A to Point B while balancing a peacock feather on the tip of their finger
- Pulling pieces from a Giant Jenga tower without it collapsing
- Blowing bubbles through a Hula-Hoop placed 15-feet away
- Sorting soda cans that have anywhere from 1-8 pennies in them so they are lined up from the can with the least pennies to the can with the most pennies
- Passing Hula Hoops from one teammate to another without unlinking hands
- Catching an ever-increasing number of pencils on the backs of teammates hands
At the end of the event, the team with the most points overall is revealed and called to the stage to collect their award medals.
If you’re looking for an exciting and fun-filled team building activity, you can count on having a great time during Every Minute Counts!
«Return to Team Building Activities