SurStrivor Team Building Event
Tribes strive to do the best they can in a series of creative, physical and mental challenges. Who will survive and who will be thrown off the island? Only time will tell in this competitive team building event!
Guests are welcomed to the island and handed a bandanna, which serves as their tribal identification. After gathering together, tribes choose a tribal leader to receive the tribe’s torch in a lighting ceremony where they learn their goal is to be the only tribe with their torch still lit at the end of the next two days…the last tribe to SurStrive.
In this competitive team building event, tribes earn points in creative, physical and mental challenges. They may also lose points if selected by other tribes in voting rounds as the one they most want to see “thrown off the island.” The only tribe safe from losing points in each voting cycle is the one that gets immunity by winning the last challenge!
- Every person on the tribe must work together to earn points in challenges. How many and which challenges to choose is based on location, number of participants and length of event. Here are sample challenges your group could encounter during this competitive team building event:
- Bamboozled - All tribes receive the same materials - bamboo and twine. In a limited amount of time they must invent something that would improve their lives if trapped on a desert island. A panel of judges awards points for the most invaluable inventions.
- Fire Ant March - Members of the tribe pair up, hop on special boards and walk in tandem across a field infested with fire ants.
- Flying Fish - Tribes catch fish shot out of three-man slingshots by their fellow tribesmen in fishing nets.
- Food Factor - Snacks are prepared for each tribe…some are tasty, some are nasty, but all must be eaten in order to earn points!
- Island Hopping - Three balls must be kept hopping around a special volleyball court that allows four tribes to compete at once in a crazy volleyball game that will keep teams moving.
- Obstacle Course - A series of three hysterical-to-watch challenges that test tribes’ balance and coordination.
- Tribal Unity - The tribe links together to pass a ring from one person to the next…without using their hands.
At the end of the event go one by one to reveal which tribe collected the most points, making them the true SurStrivors. Although only one tribe collects a prize, all are able to strive at work based on the bonds they formed during this competitive team building event.
Contact us today to create a fun and memorable teambuilder event!