Looking for Wildly Different news stories? Check out what we've been up to below in Wildly Different Press Releases.
Recent Press Releases
- Team Building Company Wildly Different partners with Local Non-profit Feeding Children Everywhere to Fight Hunger in Central Florida
- Wildly Different's Sister Scavenger Hunt Company Offers "A Teenage Dream"
- Wildly Different Launches the iPad Hunt
- Wildly Different Unleashing the Wild Run Experience
- Wildly Different Leap Day Service
- MastersoftheHunt Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
Orlando, FL (July 24, 2012)- To help fight ongoing hunger here in our community, Wildly Different and Feeding Children Everywhere (FCE) partnered to offer a corporate team building activity to get teams actively involved in packaging healthy meals to feed children and families in real need...Read More
Orlando, FL (June 1, 2012)- The masterminds at Masters of the Hunt have put a cool, fresh spin on the usual scavenger hunt, designed for teens and tweens...Read More
Orlando, FL (May 2, 2012) – The competitive advantage today goes to businesses leveraging the power of technology to help drive success...Read More
Orlando, FL (February 15, 2012) – It is with excitement that Wildly Different announces the launch of their new fitness and racing division ‘Wild Runs’ offering fun fitness, racing and challenge events specially designed for team building and group activities in...Read More
Orlando, FL (February 29, 2012) -Wildly Different, a Florida team building company specializing in unique corporate team building experiences is partnering with the Community Food & Outreach Center in support of the 50 VOLUNTEERS IN 5 HOURS service project on Leap Day, February 29th.Read More
Orlando, FL (April 2, 2012) -MastersoftheHunt, a sister company to Florida team building company, WildlyDifferent, creates a new and unique Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt.Read More