Although we travel worldwide with our clients, Wildly Different is proud to call Orlando home, making us the ideal choice if you’re thinking of hosting team building in Orlando, Florida.
Here’s why it makes sense to work with us if you’re hosting team building in Orlando, Florida:
- We don’t only do team building in Orlando, Florida – we live here and know it like the back of our hand! We know what can and can’t be done in certain locations, such as the theme parks, with whom we work closely with and for.
- We have relationships with many organizations throughout Orlando, Florida. Everything from vendors to venues to charitable contacts that are eager to benefit from your CSR events.
- We can easily run out to your event site to ensure there are no surprises on the day of your event. For instance, whenever we do a hunt for team building in Orlando, Florida, we head out to that location in the days leading up to your event to ensure all clue locations are intact.
- Wherever you have your team building in Orlando, Florida, chances are good we have an existing event on tap for that location. For instance we have them for every major attraction in Orlando – such as the Disney, Universal and SeaWorld theme parks, I-drive 360, Pointe Orlando, etc. – and some of the lesser known ones as well, such as Kings Orlando, WonderWorks, Skeletons and more. We can easily advise which one would work best for you!
- Want to keep your group on-site at their meeting hotel? Chances are good we have a team building event designed specifically for your property, such as a rock-themed event at Hard Rock Hotel!
Here are a few of our favorite events for team building in Orlando, Florida:
- Site-seeking Treasure Hunts, designed to put the spotlight on what your participants want to see at a local attraction. We pride ourselves on the fact that our hunts are designed so participants don’t have to waste valuable time standing in line for rides, or disrupt locations within a theme park – all clues can be solved from walkways and public spaces.
- Amazing Chase is a team building event where guests have to travel from location to location to complete a challenge, while getting to explore an area of interest. For instance, teams may have to rewrite the words to a popular song and perform it in a piano bar or look for I-Spy pictures as they ride in a pedi-cab along a popular street.
- Outdoor activities that can take place in one of our beautiful parks (there’s a reason we’re called The City Beautiful – we have some stunners)! Favorites include Camp It Up, that has teams participating in summer camp-themed challenges such as seeing how fast they can pitch tents or row a kayak across a lake. And, SurStrivor that finds teams searching for immunity necklaces as they compete in head-to-head games and in individual activities, such as seeing how they can work together to plug the leaks in a piece of bamboo so that it can be filled to the top with water.
Speaking of Orlando, I’d be remiss if I didn’t say how proud I am of our city during the tragedy that occurred here this week. Orlando truly personified the spirit of team building by pulling together to focus on the love they feel for those affected by the senseless loss of life at Pulse, rather than the hate. The picture below speaks volumes, as does this quote by Eric Hoffer – “Compassion alone stands apart from the continuous traffic between good and evil proceeding with us.” #OrlandoUnited.