Austin Paul – Special Ops Agent
Growing up in a small town in Wisconsin, “playing” for a living just wasn’t an option… which is why Austin set out to do exactly that. He moved to Florida and to pursue his bachelor’s degree in Music Business at Full Sail University. It was there that he developed his passion for all things entertainment!
Austin’s journey with Wildly Different began as on-call staff at our team building events, but after getting to know all the WD ladies (and Jane’s dogs), he felt like family! A short year later, he joined the team as the Marketing Manager and Special Ops Agent for Wildly Different. Austin’s role includes all things “wild” including creating video proposals, social media content, and assisting with events and escape room concepts.
His loves include:
- All things music! As a previous voice major, member of 6 choir and jazz ensembles, and actor/dancer in various musicals, music is instilled in him! He’s always singing and dancing around the office.
- Food and restaurants. The list of places to eat seems to be never ending.
- Exercising. Daily activity has given him the energy to never need any coffee! (He also has to compensate for all the food consumed… right?)
- ANIMALS! He misses his dog in Wisconsin very much and often pet sits for his friends and coworkers. He is NOT responsible for any sounds of endearment that are made when he spies an animal.
- Making people smile. He believes positivity and love are two of the most important parts of life and it’s his friends and loved ones that make his life so great! He loves that his job is literally to make people smile.