Austin Paul – Special Ops Agent
Growing up in a small town in Wisconsin, “playing” for a living just wasn’t an option… which is why Austin set out to do exactly that. He moved to Florida to attend Full Sail University and currently works remotely from Los Angeles where his passion for music, entertainment, and entrepreneurship continue to grow!
Austin began his journey with Wildly Different while at school in FL working as staff for our team building events. But after getting to know all the WD ladies (and Jane’s dogs), he felt like family! A short year later, he joined the team as the Marketing Manager and Special Ops Agent for Wildly Different. Working remotely from LA, Austin’s role includes all things “wild” including graphic design, social media management, videography, and assisting with virtual and in-person travel events.
His loves include:
- All things music! As a music major throughout college, member of 6 choir and jazz ensembles, and actor/dancer in various musicals, music is instilled in him!
- DOGS! What started as a few dog-sitting gigs for friends and family has turned into a prolific side business for Austin with constant bookings. What’s better than being surrounded by loving pups while you work!?
- Food and restaurants. The list of new places to eat and drink never ends!
- Exercising. Daily workouts have given him enough motivation and energy to never need coffee! (He also has to compensate for all the food consumed… right?)
- Making people smile. He believes positivity and love are two of the most important parts of life and it’s his friends and loved ones that make his life so great. He loves that his job is literally to make people smile!