Owner & Data Controller
Welcome to www.WildlyDifferent.com (the “website”) owned and operated by Wildly Different, LLC (“we,” “us,” “our”).
Contact email: info@WildlyDifferent.com
Address: 3885 Shader Rd, Orlando, FL 32808, USA
– What personal information we collect
– How we use your personal information
– The choices you have regarding the use of your personal information
– The security procedures we have in place to protect your personal information
– How you can opt out of receiving communications from us
Information Collection, Purpose & Use
Personal information is collected via voluntary submissions from you. We may use your personal information to:
– Send you our newsletters
– Manage contacts and send messages
– Provide you with information that you request from us
– Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
– Monitor infrastructure
– Manage hosting and backend infrastructure
– Carry out remarketing and behavioral targeting
– Manage user database
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site.This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics and Bing that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies on our site are used in the following manner:
– Save the user’s session and to carry out other activities that are strictly necessary for the operation of this website, for example in relation to the distribution of traffic.
– Save browsing preferences and to optimize your browsing experience.
– To track newsletter signups.
– For remarketing campaigns.
If you do not want your visit to our site tracked by Google, you can disable tracking in your browser here:
– Manage preferences for cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies
– Delete cookies installed in the past, including the cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this website
– Find information about how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer) on the website of the browser of choice or in the help section of the browers.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We use providers to help us operate our business and the site, or administer activities on our behalf, such as mailing newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.
We use a third-party provider, Campaign Monitor, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see Campaign Monitor’s privacy notice (https://www.campaignmonitor.com/policies/). You can unsubscribe to mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing email@example.com.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts and Google Maps. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You are entitled to do the following by contacting us at info@WildlyDifferent.com, or at address or phone number listed above:
– Withdraw your consent at any time.
– Object to processing of your data.
– Access your data.
– Verify the accuracy of your data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
– Restrict the processing of your data.
– Have your data deleted and removed.
– Lodge a complaint.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
Data Breach Policy
We want to ensure users of our website have a safe and secure experience. We use commercially reasonable and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and the security of your personal identifiable information. If a data breach does occur and for incidents that occur at our third-party vendors, we will immediately attempt to inform all affected parties of the situation either directly or by notice on the Wildly Different website as may be required by law or by our own policies.
Changes To This Privacy Protection