Remote Led Team Building Activities
Organizing a team building event at your next meeting but have a limited budget and don’t know where to start? Our remote led games are budget-friendly team building options for your organization’s in-person meetings. Simply decide which professionally designed activity is the right fit for your small or large group, and we’ll provide you with all the tools needed to manage the event on your own, with the help a Wildly Different Game Master to support your team building event on the back-end during your scheduled activity.
Indoor Team Building Games
Crack the Code – A Virtual Escape Room
Teams search for and solve a variety of clues and puzzles to break out of a series of three screens pictured on their device. Their goal? To free themselves before time runs out! The winning team is the one with the most points earned and the fastest escape time. This remote led virtual team builder is a great option for indoor team building.
Level Up – How High Can You Go?
The aim of this game is simple … score as many points as possible before you run out of time. There’s something for everyone in this fun, frenetic activity with teams solving puzzles, cracking codes and completing photo and video challenges. Teams work through five levels, with each passing level becoming more and more complex. They can choose whether to pick easy, medium or hard challenges. The harder the challenge, the higher the points!
Note: You will need to gather a few everyday supplies for this game (approximately $10 in supplies per team) – a supply list is provided.
Manor House Murder
Planning a team building activity can be murder. But, in this case, murder IS the team building event! The body of an internationally renowned lawyer, Laura Norder, has been found and we need your group’s help examining the evidence and liaising with key suspects and witnesses to piece together the sequence of events! Using their own mobile devices or tablets, players complete observational challenges, answer trivia questions, and complete photo and video tasks to earn points to identify the murderer!
ESQ (Epic Selfie Quest) – Photo & Video Scavenger Hunt
Are you ready for your close up? Teams go out and about to complete a variety of challenges that revolve around selfies. They may have to solve puzzles to reveal which photo and video selfies they need to take, identify celebrities from the selfies shown, take selfies with strangers, answer questions featuring songs about selfies, and more.
Explore! – GPS Hotspot Hunt
If you want your teams to go “out and about” to explore an area of interest, then this is the hunt for you! Teams view a live map of the event area, marked with GPS hotspots. Their goal is to make their way towards these hotspots and when they are within range, challenges open up automatically for them to complete. A wide variety of fun challenges await including taking photos, making videos, and answering questions that incorporate trivia, music, pictures and more!
Mixer / Icebreaker Games
Make The Connection
An ideal activity to get guests mixing and mingling at a reception. Guests must connect with a different guest to complete each challenge. The more they do, the more points they win (and the more people they meet)! Sample challenges include finding things in common, such as someone wearing the same color as you and taking a selfie together to prove it; performing an action challenge, such as showing off your best party trick in a video; interviewing someone about their favorite vacation spot; or striking a pose, such as wearing sunglasses in a duo selfie!
Need a virtual team building solution? Check out our virtual team building activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ideal team size?
We can accommodate any size group. For team games, groups are recommended to be broken down into teams of up to 5 or 6 people depending on the game selected.
How much time is needed?
These activities range in length from 30 minutes to 3 hours.
Where should we do the remote led game?
These remote led team building events are designed to be played wherever in the world your event is being held using an app downloaded onto players’ own phones or tablets.
The physical location you should go to varies based on the type of team building selected.
- Indoor games can be done at the office or at a meeting or conference.
- Hunts work best in an area of interest such as downtown, resort area, or theme park. And mixer / icebreaker games work best at a reception.
How do we know what to do?
- Once you have selected which remote-led team building activity you’d like to do, your event organizer will be e-introduced to their Wildly Different Game Master. The Game Master will provide your event organizer with a how-to document via e-mail and an electronic document that can be shared with each team.
- Each team will need to use one player’s phone or tablet (iOS or Android), with Wi-Fi or cellular data capabilities, to download our app and play the game.
- Your remote Game Master is available for support throughout the game via a Messaging feature in the app to answer questions and assist players if needed. Your event organizer will also have a phone number to reach out to the Game Master with any urgent questions.
- During game play, dependent on the game selected, participants may have to solve clues, answer questions, take photos, make videos and more! Shortly after the game, your Game Master will provide a link to an online slideshow and a link to download the photos and videos taken during your game, if applicable.
How much does a remote lead teambuilding game cost?
- Pricing starts at $500. Contact us for a quote.