Official Mascot of Fun.
Meet Harry. When it comes to team building and networking experiences, he’s all about fun and jumping in with both feet. We think that’s the right attitude. How about you?
When we got a wild hair and decided to pick a mascot, well…we actually got a wild hare! Harry is head and tails above the rest because when it comes to team building and networking experiences, he jumps in with both feet. He believes playing outside the cubicle and letting your “hare” down from time to time is more than just fluff. He “nose” that bonds are forged when teams are given a reason to unleash their creativity, have fun and hop outside their comfort zone. If you agree, unleash your wild hare and contact us – it will be music to his ears!
Wild Harry Rules To Live By:
- If you have a wild hair don’t tame it, unleash it!
- Carrots are good for your health, but chocolate is good for your soul. Exception: chocolate bunnies – they’re just wrong!
- To avoid hare-raising experiences, over prepare.
- When in doubt, just take the next small hop.
- Develop a heart of gold (24-carrot, of course) by helping those in need. It will give you a warm fuzzy feeling.
- Don’t cotton to taking yourself too seriously, nobody else does!
- Close your ears to what other people think of you – it’s none of your business.
- Don’t turn tail if you lose, or you’ll lose the lesson.
- Sink your teeth into life.
- Life isn’t a race. As my friend Tortoise taught me, if you slow down and enjoy yourself along the way, you may even come out ahead.
Corporate team building doesn’t have to be ho hum! Let Wildly Different handle your next team building event. From large groups to small, we’ll plan a memorable event your team will love. Our wide range of team building activities include charity events, icebreakers, high tech scavenger hunts and more. Wildly Different is nationwide, so let us plan your next event.
Check Out Our Latest Newsletter CLICK HERE.
About Wildly Different
Team Building Services
Proud members of:
Read Our Blog!
- Wildly DifferentVirtual Team Building For ExecutivesAugust 17, 2021 - 4:23 pm
- Wildly DifferentMaking A Difference VirtuallyJuly 29, 2021 - 8:17 pm
- Wildly DifferentVirtual IcebreakersMay 19, 2021 - 10:36 pm
- Wildly DifferentWhy Virtual Mystery Games Are Trending For Remote MeetingsApril 23, 2021 - 2:14 am
- Wildly DifferentApp-Based Versus Online Virtual GamesMarch 22, 2021 - 6:33 pm
Get in Touch!
3600 Parkway Center Ct.
Orlando, FL 32808